Monday, October 12, 2009

Expectations for Colloquium





My expectations for this spring semester is to learn about the earth and out current issue of global warming. Not ony do I expect to learn about the particulars of global warming and how much that humans today contribute to this problem daily but also how I can do my part in stopping global warming in its tracks and possibly ways to even reverse global warming. I expect to learn about many different ways to do my part whether at home or possibly things that I can implement in my future career in nursing in order to maintain the environment around me. I expect to learn about the environment around me. I expect to learn about the environment around me that I normally do not even consider in my day to day living. I have many hopes and wishes for this colloquium class but I have no doubts that all my expectations will be met.

The pictures that I have chosen to represent my blog was the picture of the green house and the green world because I would like to learn how to be green or sustainable in my home and in my work as well as in all the areas of living and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment