Monday, October 12, 2009

Favorite Place On Campus and Why?


The green area outside the library and before the academic buildings is my favorite place on campus. When walking buy and seeing this beautiful expanse of nice lush green grass I feel very calm. I feel like this green field is a break from my busy life of school, work, fiancé, and friends. It is also very nice to watch people playing instruments in this field and also watching people play Frisbee in the field. Just as you glance around far to the left you see building next to building next to building, almost completely surrounding this area. This calm and serene grass completely makes you forget about the classrooms and the jobs and the people that crowd those buildings.

The picture I chose was the picture of my favorite place on campus…..the library lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment